I come back to Westbrook Marine Center all the time. You guys take great care of my boat and I can count on you to do what you say you’ll do when you say you’ll do it!
Westbrook’s newest full-service marine center.
Located in the heart of Westbrook’s Marina District, just south of Route 1, Westbrook Marine Center offers the best an active boater can find: 68 newly constructed slips and a well-maintained facility with unobstructed access to the waters of eastern Long Island Sound.
Whether you’re looking for a day out for a picnic lunch or fishing the sound where the world-record striped bass was caught, Westbrook Marine Center has you covered!
Visit Westbrook Marine Center for…
- Day trips. Enjoy day-tripping favorite local destinations, including the CT River, Block Island, Greenport and Montauk. When you’re done boating for the day, relax and reflect on the day’s adventures at the famous Bill’s Seafood or other nearby local watering holes, all just steps from your boat!
- Fishing. If you’re fishing, you don’t have to venture far from our docks to experience the best striper, blue fish, and black fishing possible. Westbrook has the best striper fishing in the world, with the world record striper being caught in 2011, just a mile off the Westbrook coast. (The world record striper holder keeps his boat at our marina!) We also hold annual fishing tournaments.
- Boat rentals. Don’t have a boat? You’re in luck! Rentals are available, from 18′ skiffs to 25′ center consoles. We rent by the ½ day, full day, and longer-term rentals at discounted prices. Please call for availability and pricing.
- Boat service. Westbrook Marine Center serves as a second service center for Atlantic Outboard. Our factory-trained technicians specialize in Volvo Penta and Merc Cruiser engines. Pick-up and delivery hauling service by our marine forklift is available.
- Boat dockage. We offer boat dockage, including off-season and dry-dock storage.
We specialize in meeting all of your boating and service needs. Contact us today – because there is nothing better than a day on the water!
533 Boston Post Road
Westbrook, CT 06498
Mon-Fri: 8:30 am – 4 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12 pm